Potentially the beginning of my first large project
Friday, May 16, 2014
A Meandering Sloth Revival
I began this blog in order to meet a requirement for one of my philosophy classes at ASU, Existentialism to be specific, and while I originally intended the blog to be a temporary platform, (I even coined the blog on a whim, choosing Meandering Sloth in a matter of seconds) I have decided to continue Meandering Sloth as a sort of online journal for my various projects and observations, as well as a creative outlet and way of documenting my progress.
While I have had this idea rather fleetingly as the academic semester came to a close, it was not until my stepmother proposed this alternative that I finally decided to attempt it, as I am doing now. My beginning plan will be to update this blog as frequently as I feel is appropriate. While I generally feel that a bi-weekly to weekly update schedule provides good balance, there may very well be periods where I post very little or more than normal, simply due to the fact that many of these projects involve subtle developments over longer periods of time (believe or not, plants tend to change very slowly, go figure).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment